PLEASE BOOK TREATMENTS IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Karma Vedic Astrology Consultation from £30
In this consultation you can find answers to issues effecting your health, work, creativity and relationship harmony. Including questions such as:
Who am I?
What is my purpose in life?
Why do I always find myself in the same situation - again and again?
How to improve my relationship with my close family and friends?
How can I improve my financial situation?
How to connect to my soul mate?
Why don`t I fit in?
- Reiki 1 hour 1/4 with crystal chakra balancing £25Reiki with crystal chakra balancing.
This is around 1 hour and a 1/4 treatment. Treatment with Reiki energy is deeply relaxing helping to re-balance the whole person in mind, body and spirit and is a non-invasive holistic therapy. The healing effects benefit all conditions both psychologically and physically, with a real energy boost being felt from one treatment. Some conditions know to have benefitted from Reiki are as follows :
Mental upset, Anxiety, Depression, Headaches, Lack of sleep, Physical pain, Emotional hurt and of course for general wellbeing.
One treatment may be enough to establish a feeling of both grounding and balance. To finish your treatment I then use crystals and colour to balance you chakras leaving you relaxed, rejuvenated and rebalanced.
- 30 min reiki treatment £15
- Thai foot massage 1 1/4 hour feet and lower legs up to the knee £25
- Thai Foot Massage is a massage of the feet and also lower legs. Thai foot massage is both invigorating and deeply relaxing and involves hands on massage, stretching and acupressure to stimulate reflex points and sen lines. It has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, and Thai massage, incorporated into the treatment. Traditional Thai Foot Massage, as offered by Emma, includes the use of a traditional wooden Thai foot massage stick as well as using the palms, fingers, thumbs and knuckles to work the feet.
This wonderfully enjoyable foot massage dates back more than two thousand years, and the Buddhist monks still use this treatment today prior to their mediations to help the reach a higher meditational state. Treatment includes working on 'Sen' lines, which are from the Ayurvedic tradition and are the equivalent to the meridians of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The techniques of Thai Foot Massage are thought to stimulate and open these energy channels, leaving you feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated.
Thai Foot Massage is great for tired feet, improving circulation and lymph movement in the feet and lower legs, and improving flexibility. If you have tried reflexology, you will also enjoy this fabulous treatment, but will be surprised at how different the techniques feel! Certainly, like reflexology, you will leave the session feeling relaxed, yet energized and invigorated!
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage are: improved circulation to feet and lower legs, improved lymphatic drainage, a boost to the immune system, reduction of stiffness and improves flexibility, it encourages physical healing, and reduces stress levels so leaves you with a general feeling of tranquillity, calmness and wellbeing. This treatment can be a full treatment to include lower legs and knees and takes 1 hour and a 1/4 or a 30 minute treatment which is just the feet.
- 30 min feet only £15
Indian head massage 30 min £20
- Indian Head Massage is a simple and deeply relaxing therapy that is very effective in combating the pressures and stress of modern living. Indian Head Massage involves massage to the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck, scalp and face. Treatment can either be relaxing or energising, to meet your particular needs. Although an Indian Head Massage involves only the upper part of the body, the potential benefits are widespread. The treatment has many physiological and psychological benefits, and many recipients of Indian head massage comment on the fact that they feel as if their whole body is balanced after treatment. you ca Choose from either a 30 minute treatment or a full 60 minutes.
- Indian head massage 60 min £30
- Hopi ear candle treatments £20
- Ear candling (sometimes referred to as thermal auricular therapy, and also Hopi ear candling), is an ancient practice that has been used for centuries in many cultures throughout the world. The ear candles are actually hollow tubes made from unbleached cotton and hardened with beeswax. Ear candling has been used by many cultures for both spiritual and medicinal purposes, but the treatment today is aimed more specifically at providing soothing effects for people with conditions associated with the ear, nose, and throat areas such as compacted ear wax, glue ear, ringing in the ears, rhinitis, sinusitis, hay fever, catarrh, migraine, headaches, and rebalancing after flights or swimming etc. You will also benefit from the relaxing and balancing effects of the treatment. once the candling procedure is completed you then receive a relaxing lymphatic facial massage to further aid your balance and calm treatment is around 45 minutes.
- Hand and foot scrubs with massage £10One of the first places to show age is our hands. After all, they are constantly exposed to the sun and it’s photo-aging effects. So why not treat your hands to a gentle exfoliation that will help your hand cream moisturise even better by removing dead skin cells, followed by a soothing and moisturising hand massage or why not treat your feet to a gentle exfoliation that will help your feet become softer by removing dead skin cells, followed by a soothing and moisturising foot massage. treatment time is 20 mins.
Marine mask facial.
The Marine Mask Facial provides a deep cleanse whilst balancing the skin’s texture with natural sea minerals such as sea kelp and algae, plus the super moisturising and conditioning properties of aloe vera, honey, and cucumber extract. During this treatment whilst the facial mask is working you can choose from a 15min Reiki treatment or a hand scrub and massage.
- Facials Marine Mask facial £15
- Aloe Fleur de Jouvence Facial £25
- The Fleur de Jouvence facial is suitable for all skin types and all ages including sensitive skin. It combines deep cleansing & moisturising leaving skin tighter and smoother. it is often referred to as the non surgical facelift due to its skin tightening results. During this treatment whilst the facial mask is working you can choose from a 15min Reiki treatment or a hand scrub and massage.
- Express facial £5
- The express facial is the ideal add-on treatment or little treat to yourself. You will be cleansed, exfoliated, toned and moisturised leaving your skin revitalised and fresh.
- Reiki 40 mins £20
- Reflexology 40 mins £20
- Swedish Massage 1 hr £30
- Lomi-lomi Niu Massage £40
- Lomi Lomi Nui is connection between hart, hand and soul with the surce of all life. ”
- Its a touch with love. Aloha!
This work has man therapeutic effects both on the body and soul. It helps to release all the tensions in muscles at the same time giving you a new energy. Eliminates pain (energy blockage in cells) and loosens up stiff points.
- On mind and body level Lomi Lomi Nui brings peace, harmony and trust to the world and to yourself.
- 4 hand lomi lomi massage £60
- 2 therapists working at the same time giving you the ultimate bliss experience.
- If you never experienced an ultimate four hand lomi lomi nui massage it is something what you need to feel. Two therapist lovingly massage the body with long,flowing, energetic way.
- Fire cupping massage for back pain Price for 30min £15
- Kundalini Reiki £30
- Soul Guidance Oracle readings £30
- Shamanic Bodywork (energy clearing) £45
- Kundalini reiki £30 for 30 min
- Kundalini Bodywork £45
- Chakra Balancing £60
- mini soul guidance Oracle and Tarot readings for 15 mins £15
- Ayurvedic Massage Full Body £30
- Indian Head Massage 30 min £20
- Indian Head Massage 60 min £30
- Reiki Healing Treatment £25
- Shiatsu 60 mins £40
- Energy Healing 20 mins £20
- Ayurvedic Body massage
- Sacred mirror counselling 1 hour for £30